Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Updates...

I am over the OO attack. To clarify for all of you interested, I believe (really) that she thought she was being funny. She did not mean to offend me, I am fairly sure. She is just obnoxious. Also she does work, I think full time, but does so in unusual shifts. If memory serves me correctly she is a nurse.

Oh, and to the questions about who is moving... it is Heather. :(

MOST IMPORTANTLY: TSCMobile Deb, please give us an update on Scrapbook Bob and his car. It seemed from your post like he was okay.. is he? I have received many side emails inquiring about him.

Not much else to tell you about - feeling out of sorts and have sick children. Ethan seems to be the worst.

I looked this word up in the dictionary and believe I saw my photo in the illustration!

un·pro·duc·tive (npr-dktv)
adj.
1. Not productive; idle.
2. Economics Adding nothing to exchangeable value.
unpro·ductive·ly adv.
unpro·ductive·ness n.

Yep. A banner day.

3 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

****First Post******
Hey and I'm going off topic too! Did you know that both you and LMG have the same Avas??? You are both Avayogagirls!!!

You know, your comment section does not ask us for our e-mails -- that is probably why you can't reply to us by hitting reply. You would think that if you chose a blogger identity you could though as wouldn't blogger know your e-mail?

And since I'm writing about things totally unrelated to your post - might I add that my new stealth mail man just brought a Scrapbook Magazine and a Yarn Catalog to my house! Yup a banner mail day for the Spincerely household!

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Spincerely said...

OK - now I will be very polite and comment on your actual post! I'm glad that you have achieved inner peace (ack! I almost wrote piece!!!!) with your OO situation. I think it is really ironic that in the book I'm reading (Dark Tort by Diane Mott Davidson - is that really her name, I can't remember) they are looking for another Mr. O. As in there are two "O's" or OO!!! I really like her books, but they make me really hungry. Anyway - I must stay on topic!
I'm wondering, O-Dear-One-of-the-Unproductive-Variety, what do you actually consider to be productive? How many things do you think you would have to do in a day so that you can remove the "un" from your definition? One? Two? Three? Four?? 8 bajillion??? What would you have to do to feel productive? Do you think it is a Yankee-Work-Ethic thing? Or do you think it is a SAHM thing? Or is it just something inside yourself that makes you feel bad if you are not always doing something? How many hours a day should we be productive and how many hours should we be unproductive? Is there any research on this? What do "they" say about? There must be an answer, don't you think????

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so sweet that people are worried about Scrapbook Bob! He is fine, just sad about his car. It has about $3500 worth of damage, and is at the Collison Center awaiting repair. He is driving a pretty blue rental car. Luckily there were construction workers on the school roof who saw the whole thing. The bus driver told the trooper that he "didn't feel anything" and didn't think he hit the car. The trooper asked the guys on the roof if they saw anything and they said "That bus hit the red car and kept going and parked" Coffee and donuts for the construction guys!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home