Wednesday, January 10, 2007

So Proud!

Okay, I have been monkeying around with that Slide show you see on the sidebar for over an hour. Yes, I should have been doing other things... but I love it!

What it is showing today is my calendar book. This past year (2006) I kept a 12x12 monthly calendar of our family activities. Each month was just a one page spread. I rarely got too fancy as you can see, just a quick and simple snapshot of us.

What I used this past year was the Karen Foster line of rub-ons and patterned pages.

While I liked them at the time, I don't think I would use them again both from an expense standpoint and that I got sick of doing all those rub-ons! But the matchy-matcher in me liked the continuity.

More later on this topic... I spent so much time on Slide that I need to run!
Have a happy night!

PS - Glad to hear Scrapbook Bob is okay, but his car is not. For details of Bob vs. the bus see comment section on previous post.

4 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job on your Slide Show!!! It is awesome and I've truly never seen that one before! Just really really lovely!!! And you deserve to be proud!

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also - I am truly impressed that you posted 2 entries on your blog in one day!!! Whooo hooo!!!

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Spincerely said...

AviCroppy is looking rather sophisticated today, my dear! Quite loverly - penguins and all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home