Friday, May 11, 2007

Gloomy Friday

Uh! What a gloomy day today is. Thunderstorms are due and boy does it look like it. Humid and gloomy, what fun.

Is anyone else out there like me?
Does your productivity level go down exponentially when it is gloomy and hot?
I have so much to do today.
Have to get gifts for the weekend.
Have to clean the house in case of a showing on it.
Have to let in the AC repair man (mine is on the fritz - lucky me).
Have to pay bills.
Have to purge some messes.
Have to make early dinner due to Friday soccer practice.
Have to play with Ethan during all this.
My allergies are going berserk.
And it's gloomy.
And gloomy makes me sad.

Suggestions?

2 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're sad!! It is rather gloomy, but a good day to do inside stuff. I'm busy packing for our trip to Vermont. It's graduation weekend!! Can you believe it?? I'll have lots of pics for our crop next Sat. Can't wait to see you! HAng in there, the gloom will pass, in fact the sun just came out here. :>)

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you had a gloomy Friday too! It is so hard when you have so much to do and you can't do anything else. I hope you have a happy weekend and a happy Monday and if you ever have another gloomy day and want to blow off all that you need to do and have fun, I'm just to person to encourage such an activity!
P.S. Your word verification is taunting me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home