Saturday, May 05, 2007

NSD

In honor of one of my favorite holidays, I present to you the following list - all of which are true for me. How many are true for you????

You KNOW you're a SCRAPBOOKER if:

- You knew that the title of this post meant "National Scrapbook Day".

- You knew that NSD was today, and were prepared for it - or at least for the sales.

- You got to at least one LSS (local scrapbook store of course) or an online version thereof. (edited: sadly i did not make it to LSS today, but will try again tomorrow)

- You know what the following tools look like:
*sissix
*xyron
*cricut
*Crop-A-Dial
*crimper

- You can name more types of adhesives then you can name state capitols. (ouch! sad but true for me - but then geography is NOT my strong point)

- You know what a PeaGarden is.

- You can recognize the work of at least some of the following "famous" scrappers just by glancing at the layout: Becky Higgins, Ali Edwards, Stacy Julian, Donna Downey.

- You know what type of products that "Autumn Leaves" makes.

Okay, I could go on and on and on and on... Hope you enjoy some of the links, and that you have a happy NSD!!!

Hope to post some of my new layouts soon (just in case you are getting ever so sick of the calender layouts on my slide in the sidebar). Take care!! ;)

3 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Spincerely said...

So sorry, my dear, that you did not get to go to a scrapbook store on one of your fav holidays!

And yes, new layouts would be loverly - or at least just quit making it snow! hahaha, snow is so passe!

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Spincerely said...

Oh and btw, I think I new about 8 of those things. I don't know Mister Cropadial...

 
At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AH, NSD. I told SB Bob yesterday that if TSC was still around I would have been having a 12 hour crop. He said "good thing you aren't or you would have missed Zach's Junior Prom". I wouldn't have missed that for the world. He looked so handsome.(I emailed you a pic) I didn't get to buy anything(like I need to!), but I did go down and scrap in that crowded craft room of mine. I shopped at two stores in Ohio when we were there though. :>) See you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home