Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Some Changes



Hi Everyone... I know it has been awhile, one of these days I will get the hang of blogging on a more regular basis. Above are some recently finished layouts. Not all pictures are recent, but the layouts are reasonably new. I have a tendency to start a layout and then if it "needs something" it can hang out for years before I finish it completely. Don't do this that often. But it does occasionally occur.

Well, the changes I refer to in the title involve how comments are viewed. I have been having a terrible time keeping up with all the spam posted to this blog. I have to go in and delete the problem posts one by one. Annoying. So now when you comment you will have to enter one of those code things to prove you are human and not a spamming program. Sorry about that - I didn't want to do it (since I fear it will cut down on comments) but I have no choice at this time.

In other news if you are following the Gardasil debate (the vaccination to prevent some types of cervical cancer) you may want to check out this post over at Spincerely's. She did a lot of research on the topic and for the most part I agree with her assessment. Frankly giving my child a new vaccine gives me chills. I prefer to wait a year or two and make sure they are not going to "discover" any nasty aftereffects from it. What do you think? Heather I hope you post about this since at least two of my friends have asked me for your opinion (since you are a mom of three girls and a nurse) and at this time I don't know what it is.

The Ethan and Max sharing a room is working out okay... not great, but it is getting better.

Unfortunately I have to run to view this addiction - hope to post more soon.

4 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!! You're posting again! I for one, think that the more you post, um well, the more you will post! I'm glad to hear that Max and Ethan are sort of working being roomies. I bet there will be some funny stories though! Love your layouts as always!

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Layouts once again. Very impressive use of patterned paper!! I think I need to take a class from you. :>)

 
At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No vaccinations!!!

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A link about the vax thing...

http://www.mercola. com/2007/ mar/10/growing- controversy- over-new- merck-vaccines. htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home