Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Jeff!
He is the "BIG 4 - 0" today!
Sheesh... where does the time go....


Seems like just yesterday I was telling you that you had the same name as my brother.

Happy Birthday! Love you honey!!!

PS - I know this has been a bad month for keeping up with blogging - but i have been trying like crazy to keep up with everything else during this crazy month. Hope you understand. Miss you all and hope you are having a wonderful holiday season. I'm going to try for one more post before the big day - let's see if I make it.

Merry Merry!

3 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give Jeff our Happy Birthday Wishes!!! He certainly doesn't LOOK 4-0!!!! You must keep him young:)

It completely has been a crazy month. In the dictionary, the definition of December should be crazy, frantic, hectic, psychotic, and nutzo!

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!! Hope you are having a great one. The big 4-0 isn't so bad, nor is the big 5-0 for that matter. :>)

Jer came home today, so I have all my guys for a little while. I plan to enjoy it.

Wishing you all a very blessed and Merry Christmas. Miss you lots.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Kristy said...

Happy Birthday, Jeff! 40. Eeek. Can't believe Jenny and I will be "celebrating" that one soon enough. Yikes. I remember when it did seem old!

Hope you had a great Christmas and New Years, Jenny and family! We went to my sister's house, which was a lot of fun. Just a low key New Year's at Sue Ellen's with Ty's friend, Brady.

Here's to a wonderful 2008 and and all that it has to offer!

Kristy
:~)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home