Sunday, December 09, 2007

New Baby....

Hi Everyone!
How's your holiday shopping going? I'm getting there, sortof, kindof, I guess.
Still looking for those hard to shop for Grandpas... and we have three. Always tricky the grandpas are!

So...... here is baby Parker! He is so cute and so perfect. Oh, and sorry for the delay in posting them, I've been having some computer difficulties and couldn't upload them off of my camera. Now I'm a bit behind again... but what else is new?!

Here's the shots. I love this one with Abbie and Parker.

The proud new dad!
Mid way through our trip we left Heather alone for a bit to feed the baby and we walked around Michigan Ave in Chicago. Snowy, cold - but still fun! Boy - I wish I was there solo though. There were so many stores I was aching to go into. But I couldn't make the kids just stand around. Also it was very crowded everywhere. Still... a Bloomies! So hard to pass up... reminds me of NY and NJ (Bloomindales does). So here we are with Uncle Matt posing in front of a decorated window.
Max was thrilled he got to hold the baby. We couldn't get Ethan up in the hospital due to their rules... but we'll be seeing them all at Christmas and we'll get some Ethan and Parker photos then.
The beautiful new mommy ("Auntie Heather"). Can you believe this girl just gave birth?! She looks fantastic! So proud and wonderfully happy to finally hold her baby boy.

That's it for me tonight. I am sooooooo tired.

I hope to catch up more later - but to be honest this month is BUSY. I'm sure you know what I mean. Take care everyone!!! :)

3 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Spincerely said...

Oooooohhhhhhh how cute! You were so lucky to be so close to go and visit! The new mom is beautiful... Congrats to everyone!

(Ok, now this is the same brother from the Matty Rocks post right? What a dichotomy!)

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Auntie! I know how you love to get your baby fix. He looks adorable. Now go finish making him his Christmas gift that I am sure you have planned!

Kristin

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

Hey, congrats Auntie Jen! (That's what I call my little sis!)

He's adorable. And I love the name. And Heather looks beautiful. No, I can't believe she just had a baby. I know I didn't look that good afterwards. I was t-i-r-e-d. I still am! And now that I'm in my last year of my 30's....

And yes, we will have to meet in Chicago. How far away is it for you? I think it's about 7 hours (which is the same drive I do to KC every single month!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home