Monday, September 24, 2007

Can Someone Please Help My Fuzzy Hair!!!!

Hello out there! Hope everyone is having a nice week. Oh, and I've had some questions about the last post.... yes, it did strike me as funny. Not when it was happening, but afterwards. That's why I wrote about it. :) Oh, and he has been an angel ever since too! Sometimes we all have to test our limits. Personally I would just rather that be done at home vs. the doctor's office - but I guess I don't get to choose that.

So - CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A REMEDY FOR MY TERMINALLY FUZZY HAIR??? Oh vey, and egad it is terrible. You see in the pic below (which also highlights my lovely swollen face - this is just after my tooth surgery - I mean my face is pudgy, but not that bad!) that my hair is now cut short (for me) and I am attempting to avoid the ponytail. WELL, I should have thought about the fact that I am living in humidityland and my hair is a fuzzy mess! I have tried numerous gels and even mouse to no effect. Any suggestions? (I sure hope one of you has one or you will soon see me with REALLY short hair)

Okay, on to some picture updates and then I have to go to Lowes (again) about some lights for the house. First here is the bad hair picture.
Abbie is having a lot of fun with soccer this season. She very much misses her CT team, but also fits in well with this one. As always we enjoy watching her games, and Max's too! We are just a soccer family.
Here is the house. This isn't even the most recent pic I have. The driveway is now poured mostly. I'll have to get another one on here soon. It looks like we may close early, as in mid-october! Keep your fingers crossed for us okay?
Finally here is the Ethan first day of school pic that I am late putting up. This is at the end of his day. As you can see he is loving it! His teacher is a real sweetie which helps!
Well, off to start the day. Please send me your hair remedies... hope you have a great week!

5 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John Freida?- Frizz Eze!! I love it. It is expensive; about $10.00 an ounce but it really works. Also tried Paul Mitchells Super Skinny Serum...like that too but it is harder to find (unless you buy it at a salon). Best solution to frizzy hair I know...get it styled regularly (at max every 6 weeks, only and always dry it on low heat...letting it air dry just makes the frizzies worse in my opinion and always condition and leave just a tad bit of conditioner on the ends. This along with regular hair appointments (with an experienced stylist) should help keep it managable and out of the pony. Although I am a fine one to talk...I haven't had a hair cut since April, my hair is the longest anyone has every seen it and I have been wearing a pony since July!!! Hey, I am invisible Heather so who cares??? LOL
Good luck-Heather

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What pretty pretty garage doors! I love them!!! I want them!!! I covet your garage doors. I know, really, one is not supposed to covet one's friend's things, but I covet those freaking cute doors! I do, I do, I do!!!!

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ethan in school? It doesn't seem possible! He looks like he is really enjoying himself. And your birthday picture is great. I didn't even notice your hair, everyone looks so happy! Glad you had some kind of a celebration this year (a documented one no less!).
Take care.
Kristin

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Kim said...

I've been happy with SunSilk. I don't remember what the formula is actually called, but it's in the light green bottle. They have shampoo and conditioner and also a serum. Check it out.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

Hey Jenny. Glad to see you are back posting! I am going to try Heather's hair products. I am the queen of frizz. It's terrible here in the midwest.Humidity! I get my hair done often....as you need to with shorter doo's.

I love your hair. Very cute cut. I too will be "celebrating" that birthday in December. I am not looking forward to next year. Perhaps we can plan a trip for the big one...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home