Tuesday, September 04, 2007

AND THE WINNERS ARE....

Hello Everyone!
Yipe, sorry so late with this contest result!!! However, if you look at the post prior to this you will see that I "really" put September 4th as the drawing date. (ah, the power of the internet) {just kidding!!!} :)
So, instead of sitting home and finishing my blog contest here is what we were doing....

We took an unexpected, but very needed, mini-vacation to Lake Leelenau. We recreated. We stayed all the way until yesterday! Getting the kids up this morning wasn't that easy... although we were careful to keep them on a schedule (relative) when we were away. More about that later... on to the goods!

First I wrote everyones names on slips of paper. If you commented twice BY the ending date (Monday the 27th) then your name would appear twice. I also included Abbie's name to humor her. ;)

Then I had this cutie patootie helper pick names for me after I folded them in case he learned to read when I wasn't looking (no cheating for me!). I had him pick THREE names since I was late with the results. I thought that made up for my tardiness I must say.

And the winners are..... (sorry for the blurred pic, but you see the names)...

Your gifts are on the way!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to all who participated!!! Since this was way fun I will have another contest real soon. Take care! Oh, and those of you with school age kiddies, how'd the first day go??

4 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

I won! I won! I never win anything! How exciting!!! Do you have my new address?

Glad to see you had a fun weekend. I am jealous. You are near water....and I am in the armpit of America! LOL

Love ya!

Kristy

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I love that cutie who picked my name. Tell him "Thanks" from me. If you were to let me pick my prize I would choose a visit from you!!! This Michigan/Connecticut thing stinks. :>(

OK, but I am happy for you and the adventure and new house and all. Wow what a run-on sentence that was.

Is that Lake Leelenau near you? Or was this a travel far away vacation. Looks like fun.

Miss you,
SBDeb

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew! My kids were sweating that one out, trying to understand when Monday was you know. I told them our whole family won so now I guess I will have to share my prize!

I hope everyone has a great first day of school. You are a week behind us so catch up! And you be sure to enjoy yourself too, Jen! Not too many tears at the bus stop (i.e. car drop off), okay.

Take care.
Kristin

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

Jenny,
Thanks for all the comments on my blog. I thought FOR SURE you'd have updated yours...

Hope the kids are having a good school year so far. Do they like their teachers? My sis is having a time with her 2 girls. Stomach thing already....ick!

Talk with you later!
Kristy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home