Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Max!

As is my custom this year... a birthday in review.
For Max I decided to be different and not do the cake shots.
These are all taken in his birthday month of July - but not necessarily on the day.
In Michigan - 2001.Michigan playground 2002. This is the same playground, although the kiddie side, where in later years he would break his first bone.Here he is in 2003 at Action Wildlife in Goshen. He's driving in the "Safari" section. 2004 was a year of puzzles. Max loved doing puzzles and we did some EVERY day for awhile there.2005 at the Science Center with Dylan. This was the year of the Ms. Frizzle exhibits. At Spectacle Lake in 2006 and able to canoe the perimeter of the lake (our side). 2007 - King of the Dunes!
2008 waterskiing like his dad. Clearly he gets that from HIS side of the family (just not in my DNA I guess).

Happy Birthday!

Off to eat cupcakes and play a game of Uno or Life.

How was your day?

2 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAGGGHHH and OHMYGOSH! It is unbelievable that Max has turned 8 but to see all of those pictures in sequence makes it seem even more crazy! I have never seen that picture of Max and Dylan before (did you scrap it even?), it is SUPER!

I kept trying to comment last night but it wouldn't let me. The kids and I had just finished a killer game of Skip-Bo. Do you have that one? It is really fun for the whole family especially if you like Uno.

I hope you had a fun day celebrating with Max!

Now to start planning the next (BIG) birthday bash...

Kristin

 
At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Max!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home