Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday Night Scrappapalooza

Hi Ladies!

Here it is another Monday night that I am not getting started until 9! Today was a soccer party for Abbie's team... sort of a get aquainted party. It went really well.... we just got home.

Today my goal is to finish a couple of things from the weekend. Heather and I went to the GASC and had a fantastic time. The convention itself was a bit disappointing - not as many vendors and much smaller numbers... but the companionship was lovely (last year I went alone and felt lonely much of the time - it was early days from the move) and the classes we took were really wonderful.

I must admit, however, that I had hoped to learn more then I did about acrylic albums. The only thing I learned "new" was how to use alcohol inks on acrylic. They are something I hadn't played with yet. Otherwise it was lots of rub ons and ribbons. Oh, and I really liked the class that combined acrylic and chipboard into one album. THAT was fun and something that made a lot of sense.

You may wonder about pictures.... well while we were gone the camera broke. I need to take it in to have its button fixed. As soon as possible I will take, and post, pictures.

I have to run get a few kiddies in bed. I don't intend to do too much tonight - but hope you get a lot done. Thinking that Tamara, Becky, Kristin and Deb may check in. Maybe even someone new. We all still have to work on Kristy. ;)

More later - oh and PS - I intend to scrap tomorrow night too since tonight will be a short one. Can anyone join me?

5 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hummm... just wondering what the alcohol paints smell like??? Mojitos? Margaritas? Tonight I'm trying to list things in my etsy shop and I was going to try to get 5 things listed in 30 minutes - sort of like race against myself but now it is 48 minutes and I have 0 things listed! I better close out everything that I don't need and focus!

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm feeling lonely scrapping by myself. I went downstairs at 8:15 and have just completed an altered clear mini paint can. It is to put a giftcard in for a baby shower. Will try to send a picture tomorrow. I can scrap with you tomorrow night, as the guys will both be at meetings.

Right now I'm waiting for Zach to get home from youth group so I can get to bed. Yawn...I do think it was easier when he was home in bed at night!! :>)
SBDeb

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so I could not join you all last night. My mother is temporarily staying with us after her back surgery and last night was a bit crazy. I would love to join you tonight! I aim to begin around 7:30-8:00ish. "See" you then.

Becky

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I'm hoping to be able to join you, if not tonight (Tuesday) then maybe next week. No more night time job! Details at 11....

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I'm here on Tuesday at 9:30... didn't get much done, but I am feeling a bit under the weather and am going to try to get some sleep. HOpe the rest of you were more productive then I was.....

Finding time for scrapbooking in the summer is HARD! I still have kids up even now. Good grief.

Well, g'night everyone -

J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home