Monday, December 14, 2009

December 9th

My December daily picture for December 9th, decorating the tree.
We had a fun time with it. I think it's about 9 feet tall in the stand. Needless to say standing on chairs was involved. I like the silver and white base for the tree. White non-blinking lights. What do you like?

The big three did a great job of putting up all their ornaments. The ornament part went by in a breeze. They were all very involved too. I had Christmas tunes in the background thanks to sirius radio. It was snowing outside. Very cool.Skulls and crossbones somehow needed for tree decorating. But hey, at least she wore the hat for me. In fact, they all wore the hats pretty happily.The finished tree. Wish you were here to see it.

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Matt said...

Maybe Abbie's got a little bit of Uncle Matt's taste. Punk Rock Xmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home