Friday, June 05, 2009

School's Out!!!

Well, I guesst the kiddos are pretty happy that school is out for the summer! (ya think?) No, they did NOT pose... it was joy - really. Additionally after this post call me about a bridge I am selling....Hard to believe Max is going to be in fourth grade! He wound up having a great year, a little rocky start - but overall wonderful.
And his "whoo hoo" shot is so very him.
Here's the Princessa's "whoo hoo" shot. Please note even when she is jumping in the air she is able to strike the smile and pose. She's a natural I tell ya... scary.
And Miss Ab was very proud to have continued to make her goal of all A's all during middle school. Yep - so far in sixth and seventh there hasn't even been an A-. Great, great job Abbie! We are very proud of how all three kids did in school this year. I feel VERY lucky and blessed to be able to say that!

Now... Tamara mentioned on her blog that we should all do a summer fun ideas posting. And perhaps I will do that (along with starting so many of my sentences with prepositional phrases). Still, I think there could be other - more instructional - summer related posts. These include, but are not limited to, "Hiding from your offspring 101", "Pulling the Plug on Bickering BEFORE your Insane", "How to sleep in so nobody Notices", "Taking a Shower without Interruption...the Fifth most Impossible Summer Task", and the ever so important, "Mojitos, Margueritas, and Mimosas Or as it's better known... How To Survive Summer Break!"

(relax... all just kidding... maybe...) ;)

3 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am voting the alcohol or 101 ways to loose the kids : ) Laura

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey need to update your photo of you . You have had quite the journey. Laura

 
At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Eric said...

Jenny K? I mean Jenny? Holy Toledo Berries! How the heck are you? It's been way way way too many years! Can you guess which Eric I am? It's good to see you and Jeff are doing well. I've thought about you and your ex-roomie from CT quite a few times over the years - wondering what happened to you guys! I remember the days back in good old high school - and the plays. :-) Ok... have you guessed yet? How about another clue.... Leigh.... Can you guess yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home