Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Why not?

Well... tonight on my blog reader I saw that quite a few scrapbookery types did this fun quiz on their blogs. So I figured... why not?
(coming soon though - I need to write about Ethan's birthday.......)

TODAY
June 23st, 2009

Outside my window... it is finally dark out. it is like 10:40pm! Honestly the sun is still in the dusk phase here at 10. Makes it challenging to get small ones to bed so I can somewhat unwind and have hope to hit the hay by midnight.

I am thinking.... i can't wait for Jeff to get back in the country!

I am thankful for... too many things to list.

From the kitchen... really sweet grapes and some H2O since i have a killer sore throat.

I am wearing... pj bottoms and my red shirt from the day

I am creating... a blog entry and lots of soccer data

I am going... to try to go to bed at a reasonable time. Tomorrow I am going to see a movie for $1 each, get goodie bags for Ethan's party, run to the gym, walk with a friend, and try to get healthy.

I am reading... And Then You Die by ... hmmm, can't remember. But it's a good book so I'll edit the author in later if anyone wants it.

I am hoping... to lose the final pounds to get to my goal by my next birthday. It will be a close call to pull it off... we'll see.

I am hearing... Jeff opening the garage door! Home from Canada!!! Whoo hooo!!!

Around the house... it is quiet for the first time today.

One of my favorite things... step aerobics, and how good a shower feels after a workout (really now, lately I feel like unless I am going into the shower dripping with sweat and with wet hair I really don't "deserve" that shower - crazy I know!)

A few plans for the rest of the week... birthday party, hair cut, if i'm lucky a pedicure, dinner making, soccer playing, physical therapy (abbie - foot ... is getting better), laundry, feed the masses, play a bit, organize, etc. etc. etc.

More soon - I'm off to bed!
Goodnight. :)