Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Answer You've ALL Been Waiting For...

Finally, the big answer... the "final answer"

Bom bom bom baaaaaaa -

The "floaters" referred to in the previous post called "One Liner of the Day" were....

Yep - spincerely was the closest... it was um.. doo-doos in reference to not "putting them" into the camper potty. So nobody has to clean them out. Reminds me of RV and cracks me up!

So, I guess Spincerely gets to pick the new music for this here blog. This could be interesting since with all we have in common musical taste is one thing we do not. Still, she is a kind and caring soul... hopefully we won't all be rocking down to Barney. Time will tell.... stay "tuned".

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger Spincerely said...

Hummmm...

As much as I would love to choose the music for your blog - I don't think I'm actually the winner - I think B. Matt was closer. Although you were the participant in the actually conversation so you would know better - but I think his answer of "poop" is more correct.

Also - Mikey, my answering machine is breathing hot and heavy over here due to your illicit affair that occurred today. Please take it easy on him, he is cheap.

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Good Grief! Well, I thought your comment was closest due to the mention of the potty (and this issue was involving the toilet after all) but your right... Matt did say "poop" in his reply.

Hmmm... so you are both right. A dilemma. Because let me tell you sista, if you think our musical taste is different (those of you reading think American Idol vs. INXS RockStar)just WAIT to hear Matt's. Though his musical taste would be more in line with Spincerely's then mine.

So, here is my idea... the two of you work it out. Let me know what to play. :)

And as for your answering machine he aint seen nothing yet baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home