Thursday, September 21, 2006

I Don't Give a Hoot if it's Still Summer!

Um, yes... hello everyone! I know it has been awhile since I last posted. I have been having quite a bit of technical difficulties posting pictures. I am pretty sure the problem is not mine, but is Bloggers. They have mentioned some bugs they are working out.

So - not to bore you all with that...

Yesterday I took the plunge! Yep, I decided that my mantle and flowers looked bored without some decorations and whala! See what I did?







Now, I know that it is not officially Autumn yet, but I love the colors of it, the holidays of it, the weather of it - so I COULD NOT WAIT and decorated anyway.

Besides, in Kohls they already have Christmas decorations out! So I felt I should get hoppin.

Of course I should have realized that my darling son is now certain that Halloween is tomorrow. Or the next day. I told him it was 41 days away and he looked at me like I was a martian with foot fungus! Furthermore I do not think he believed me, at all.

So, that's what I get for rushing the decorations - but hey, that's not so bad. Happy Fall Ya'll!

8 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Avatar is one Sexy Witchy Lady!

So that is why I was so confused when Abbie said that she was going to pick colors for her braces to match the upcoming holiday. All day, I'm like what upcoming holiday? Columbus Day? What are the colors for Columbus Day? There are no holidays in the near future. Please don't say that H word around me til the day before. I prefer not to think about it. Way too much work. I do have a couple of fall things to put out. Mostly of the leafy variety.

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Kim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Sorry for the deletion, I had a spelling error that I noticed after I published it. Anyway, what it said was, that I'm right on the band wagon with you. I haven't decorated yet, but I do have the kid's costumes taken care of. I'll be posting photos of them on Campin Mom soon. Oh btw, check out the Anonymous comment to my latest post and tell me who it is. If you get stumped, the anwer is in my responding comment right underneath it. Check it out. I'll talk to ya soonly.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Spincerely said...

I saw Clippy on a Discover comercial tonight! Clippy and a million of his clippy friends. They were very cute.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Yes, how did you know that Clippy is now hiring out for Discovery? You are very smart Spinny.

Glad you like the witch. I love the H word. It is tied with the C word as my favorite holiday! But I will try to remember not to mention it to you. Can I say "boo" when you call on the phone????

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Spincerely said...

Dear Croppy,
You are such a good holiday influence. You just love them so much, that I have to think to myself, huummm... maybe they are not so sucky afterall. And thanks to you, B is really looking forward to being a kitty this year:)
Does Clippy get any royalties? You could be rolling in the dough shortly. I wish Sir Tristan would get his act together and start earning us a living!

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Jen, check it out, Bob left a message for you back on my last post. What can I say, he's still "our" big brother.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Kim said...

It took a minute for me to realize, but the response he left is in the form of a Haiku!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home