Friday, September 15, 2006

On Posting Layouts

Well, I am having trouble knowing the best way to post layouts. Here are photos of two I have done recently. The bubble one ("Fun") is similar to something I saw in a scrapbooking mag. Still, I think there must be a better way to post. I need to go over and check two peas and see how those scrappers post. Yes, I will... in all my free time!!!


The other layout is about when M and E dressed up like Home Depot employees (complete with paper tools that M made for himself) and we went to the depot. You should have seen the fuss the employees made over the boys! They kept calling people over to come and look at them. Pretty funny. Then M would show him all the tools he made. I am sorry for the glare on these layouts, like I said I am working on it and still learning. :)

The next post I want to do is about using transparencies on your pages. I have been doing that for the past couple of layouts and I am LOVIN it! So, once I figure out how to upload pics from my new camera... and get a couple of decent shots... they will be up here. Happy weekend!

3 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny,
Just want to say I was really impressed with your really creative scrapbooking layouts. They're neat!
Thanks for sharing! Your family is incredibly lucky that you are recording the precious moments of their lives in such a lovely way.

 
At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your use of Rick Rack or whatever that stuff is called in your first layout! I'll do some thinking about posting layouts. Maybe if the sun came out and there was actual daylight you wouldn't have to use a flash? That would help and maybe just using crop to get up to the edges of the pages?

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Good idea Iwanna. I know that the flash is a problem. So I did try without the flash... what I found happens is that I lose saturation of color and everything kinda looks blah. I will post some, please tell me what you think - flash vs non flash. (hmmm... hope nobody googles "flasher" and gets sent here... could be disappointing!)(hee hee hee)

Cheerio!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home