Sunday, September 17, 2006

Recent Layouts





Well, I am still working on a good way to display layouts. These are recent, taken from above with my digital camera, without a flash. They are both really two page layouts, but I took them one page at a time so I could get more detail. I think what is really needed is a 12x12 scanner to get the best image. Anyone have a scanner they want to tell me about? I'd love the information.

The transparencies that I mentioned in the last post were used both in the butterfly layout and in the Brodie layout above. You can't see it at all in the Brodie one, but I can see a shadow of it in the pic of the butterfly layout. Trust me, that is only a product of the lighting... on the layout you cant see it at all. And it is sooooooo easy to use it. My printer even has a transparency setting in the print preferences menu.

I have been adhering the transparencies using Magic Duck adhesive dispenser which I got around here at Walmart. I dont think you can see it at all, especially when used on patterned paper.

3 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Hmmmm, transparancies might be a good idea to use in K's ABC book. I was thinking vellum, but transparancies might be even better. What do ya think?

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Kim,
I think that transparencies would be better... depending on the paper you are using for the background. Do you need the words to be transparent or translucent? Is it a pretty pattern? What size? In general I am in more of a transparency mode, so that is my vote. For now. ;)

 
At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the layouts! Can you explain how you are finding time to scrapbook and I'm not. I think I need a scrapbook mentor! Your weather babe has some pretty hot stiletto heels on; is that your new dream look? ;>)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home