Wednesday, September 27, 2006

She's Here! She's Here!


Hey Everyone! Guess what?? We did go for the new LG washer AND dryer. Whoo hoo! I have never been so gleeful to be doing wash all day. Here are cute new pics of "her" and DH doing the install. Ah yes, Hoops and YoYo helped in the install too. But DH did most of the work. Isn't he the best!!! Yeeeeeehaaaawwwww off to do the wash. (um, yeah, I cannot believe I just said/wrote that, strange... very strange)

So, anyway we are getting the dryer too but since the old one still works somewhat we just decided to get the new one delivered. So the dryer will be here next week. I don't know why these purchases are so exciting to me, I think I need to get out more............

9 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Spincerely said...

Whoo hooo!!! It's cuz front loaders are like way cool!!! And I think Hoops and Yoyo wanna go for a spin!!! Can I come watch your laundry like one day? Cuz like my washer doesn't have a cool window like yours.

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new addition to your family. I hope you will all be very happy together for many years to come. First a new driveway, then a new camera and now this? Who wants to go over to the S. house to "play" with all of their new toys???

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Spincerely said...

me

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy for you. And I'd love to come play with the new toys at the S house, but I have to get ready to go up to my new toy.

Enjoy them, Jen.

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh domestication.. The little things that make us happy...You REALLY need to get out more!!
Question is..will the new dreyer get RID of that disgusting lint too- or will you still have to???

I want a new toy!!!%%$$
When can I come over and test yours out??

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Ah, doing laundry!
When you have the best machines
Can be lots of fun.

What a blessing, this...
Oh the joy of suds and soap
And having clean clothes

Haiku are fun, but
I seem to be addicted
It's hard now to stop ;)

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Spanky said...

I know what you mean.
Haiku's can be addicting.
It's Bob's fault I say!

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Spanky said...

Thanks for the kind words over on my little corner of the blogosphere. It did hurt a lot, but as my update later today will explain, we're getting by the best we can.

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen what has the world come to posting in a blog your apliances. What is up with the new driveway?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home