Friday, August 22, 2008

Nervous WRECK!

Hi All!

Well... at 4:30 today I had my interview to see if I was a big enough loser. While I somehow kept myself from yelling "pick me, pick me" I just can't objectively decide how I did.

I am trying to tell myself that it's okay to be on the white team. One person from that team (which is much bigger then those "chosen") gets to re-join after all. Of the six people I was in the room with I was the smallest.... not sure if that's bad. I got a laugh from the group. I was just my spazzy overexcited self. While I tried to tell myself what to say and how to act on the way there, what happened when the cameras (yes CAMERAS for goodness sake!) were rolling is that all I could do is be me.

Here's hoping "me" is good enough for the program. The good news is that I find out, one way or the other, tomorrow morning before noon. Thankfully they don't make us suffer too much.

If I don't make it (and maybe even if I do) - Kimmy I am signing my bootie up for a triathalon - so pick one for us in CT because then I am getting a few others (ahem Kristy, ahem Deb) to join our sorry butts in getting ready for that thing!

Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, fitness I can handle...but unless I can wear floaties, swimming great distances is not for me. I will gladly come cheer you on though!

Good luck with the "Loser" contest. I'm sure you were wondereful today!

I'm doing a 10-10 crop on September 6th. Wish you could be here. Becky if you are interested let me know. I didn't have your email address to tell you about it. Sue Mulligan is coming, as well as several people from the old crop group at TSC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home