Saturday, August 23, 2008

No WAY!!!!

GUESS WHAT??
GUESS WHAT??
GUESS WAAAAAAAAATTTT???

I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M ONE OF THIRTY PLAYERS FOR
SWAT gym's BIGGEST LOSER (please note that videos are from last season at least for now... soon you'll see me up there!) !!! YOU ALL KNOW ME WELL ENOUGH TO KNOW I AM BOUNCING OFF THE BLOOMIN WALLS WITH EXCITEMENT AND HYPERNESS. WHOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

The plan is that i am starting another blog to follow that journey - i think anyway. You'll be the first to know when i do. Definitely more later but we have running around to do this morning but i just HAD to let you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The games begin this Wednesday. My trainer has a group of 3 and we will work out together two mornings from 5:30am - 7 and one weekend day from 11am - 1. Luckily I am very much a morning person as my recent company can attest to! ;)

Off to get my birthday present early... a new ipod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH a workout band!

Miss you all so much and looking forward to losing my arm wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, me

6 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! I am sooooo excited and SPAZZY for you! This is such a great opportunity for you! I KNOW you are going to kick some LOSER butt!

YESSS YESS YESS YOU are going to be the BIGGEST LOSER! What did you end up wearing by the way??

I will be thinking of you at 5:30am when I am running at 6:30 am.

As far as the other post, Tri's are usually in the fall or spring. We can target the spring ones- there are some in your old haunt here- Lake Compounce, Farmington, etc.
There are such things as relays for those who are daunted by the swim, but I am one of those sickies who likes all three. My 11 year old son wants to do one(they have companion kids races also), so you never know,maybe this will rub off on your kids!!
Keep us posted! When do you start this?


Kimmy :) :) :) I cant help all the smiles

 
At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! You are going to have so much fun!!! Although I have to say... EGADS! five freaking thirty a.m.??? That is like the dead of night where you live. Like. Dead. of. Night. You will be out with the Vampires! Better cover your neck unless you are looking for eternal life!
Anyway - Congrats again and even bigger congrats on the iPod!!! Whooo and hoooooo!!!!! Yay!

 
At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am soooo....excited for you. Wish I was closer to you. I don't have anyone here to work out with.....and I'm so a social person. I'll have to get past that though so I can be ready to run with you when you return!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!
SDB

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jen
Congrats! I'm so proud of you for doing this, and I also wish I lived closer, especially lately.

I've started working out on the WiiFit, which is really fun, but I've only just started so I can't really say how its going. But you are inspirational my friend, and with my appetite as non existant as it is, maybe there's hope for me as well. And wouldn't that just be awesome to make Gabe eat his heart out when I'm skinny and cute again?

Anyway, love to all the Stulls & 'Skis. Let's talk soon.

Love you~
Kim

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

Hey, Jenny!! I am very excited for you...and your family too! I'm sure your added excitement will rub off on them! What a way to bring in #40!!

Love,
K

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!! I am so excited for you but have to be honest when I hear the hour of the day you will have to get up, that I am not jealous of that one... How is that going to work when Jeff is away? That is so freaking awesome. I know you have wanted to focus on your health for quite some time now. I am routing for you lady! Talk to you soon.

Becky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home