Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sort of Boring around Here...

Hi All,

How's it going? I hope all of you are enjoying these last bits of summer. I know a couple of you have children going back to school today or tomorrow. I will not be so immature as to stick my tongue out at you.... but I am not feeling happy feelings about that!

I am VERY ready for the yellow twinkies (buses) to come and wisk my children away to educational persuits. We are ALL ready. This week is just a finish up week - very loose and sort of almost boring. There is just stuff we have to get done y'know? Geesh even this post is feeling sort of boring - sorry about that.

Below is a page out of my honeymoon mini book (6x6) and reflects what I really need right now. Just a two piece worthy body, some lovely nails, a swim up pool bar, and a tropical location (minus the hurricane would be good this time) (oh and this was taken in St. Lucia). It just seems catching a bit of quiet is hard around here. I love my children dearly, and they are smart, creative, inventive, spunky, and fun - but they are all, yes all or at least 2 of 3, LOUD. Since it stays light out here forever it has been so hard to get them to bed at a decent time. Lately it has been almost 10pm before the last "lights out or I do it for you" finally gets them to sleep. And yes, I do wake them early - but I guess not early enough. Starting Wednesday I think it's going to be 7 for Max and Ethan and 6 for Abbie (which is actually later then she can sleep during the school year). I need some down time somehow... i really do.
Tonight I hope (once again) to attempt to change over the blog to the new blogger and have more options for customizing the look. If it's down for a day or two you'll know why I guess.


Well, off to soccer practice.
Wishing you all a lovely week and the opportunity to visit a swim up pool bar near you real soon!
Love,
J

3 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be too jealous of Zach starting this week. He does not start until next week, the day after LAbor Day. So, you will hear me whine in June when we are still in school and everyone else is out! We too are more than ready to get back to school! I hope you don't lose too much of your sanity before your kiddies go back!

Becky

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, if I could only wish a yellow twinkie to come my house early tomorrow morning! Everywhere I turn, there are little girls all around me! I think they are starting to sneak up on me just to cause me to lose (loose?) more brain cells. Oce almost gave me a heart attack and caused me to use bad words today. She was being cute, but nerves are fraid. So what is our count down now? T - 5? Egads - some people around here started today and we have to wait 5 more days???

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We don't go back till next week, and I'm definitely insane but it has little to do with my kids. Can you hear it Jen? Na na na na na naaaaah......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home