Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Can Hear the Bells....

Hello!
I've missed you!
Hey, if you recognized the title of this from something out of "Hairspray" the movie, give yourself a pat on the back for me!!
As you well know it's been awhile. Life has been incredibly busy. So I will update ya'll in parts, starting from this... which has been keeping us busy for the past few weeks.
My little brother and his wife Heather. Aren't they beautiful?! Heather looked amazing and hers was the most beautiful dress ever. Their wedding went off without a hitch! Gorgeous weather, wonderful guests, the perfect day. Ahhh.... A few days before the wedding my other brother Jeff and his wife Leonora and my nephew Anthony arrived. It has been 7 years since I last saw Jeff (I've seen LeeLee and Anthony about 3 years ago) and it was FANTASTIC to spend the week with he and his family.
Here's Ethan looking like such a big boy in his wedding duds. Abbie and I were in the wedding and Jeff was a reader. The boys were very happy to be fond observers.Almost all of my parents grandchildren. You see my three of course, and then there is Anthony there too. We're just missing Parker (who was power snoozing at the time of this) and the new one on the way "cooking in the oven". (FYI - YOU KNOW I AM REFERRING TO MY SISTER IN LAW! No, I am not pregnant.) (Becky I'm talking to you!! - lol!)
Handsome brothers....My dress still didn't fit quite right... you could have hosted a slumber party in the bust. Yep. Roomy. I wish it was more tightly fitted to me... but am thrilled that my weight loss (versus gains which incidently have bit me in my largish as* while in other weddings) was the cause of the ill fit. So it was all good. We didn't have any wardrobe malfunctions at all. ;)
BIG wedding party (not even all in the picture). Lots of wonderful people.

I loved seeing everyone. Family. Friends. Former lovers. (just kidding!!!... seeing whose still reading at this point - have I lost you yet???)
That's been my life lately.
I hope to keep up better now that the UBER crazy soccer season is almost over (for outdoor anyway...). Two kids with two teams each... what was I thinking?!
Oh, and if you check out the other blog I updated that one too.
So, how've YOU been?

4 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, now call me stupid, but I thought Matt was ALREADY married- still very handsome!!What a nice wedding party..AND to have such a good problem on top of that-( May I add that I NEVER have that problem on top and even if I lost everything I still would have THAT DARN problem :) You look great by the way- is it time to buy new clothes??

Its so wonderful to see you blogging again. I thought the Michigan air just froze you up there where you were paralyzed!
I can totally relate to crazy soccer- Kyle has been on the track team and practice/meets just about 4-5 times a week....

Kimmy

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jen - You look wonderful!

I'm hoping that you or someone out there will have some information for me. Looking for a reasonably priced weekend crop in NY or NJ. Something in between me (PA) and my family (CT). I just couldn't go for the one Cathy found in Maine (no way could I do 8 hours in the car one way even for a cropping weekend). If you hear of anything, please let me know.

Talk to you soon,
Chris M

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!!!! :>)

I was getting worried about you. No blogging, no response to email...I'm glad it was for happy/busy reasons. Things here are good. We're all busy,but good busy.

Zach is doing great in college, and is becoming a real leader in youth group. He is part of a group called iFIC that is the youth wing of The Family Institute of CT. They work on legislation,etc that supports and protects family values. He has been interviewed by radio and newspaper. Quite exciting.

I continue to work out at 5 am , 5 days a week. See what you started!!

Talk to you soon,
Deb

 
At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look FABULOUS darling! I did get your phone message on my cell. I had called you that Sat from a very windy blustery soccer field. So, we were both battling soccer! It was so nice to hear from you. Ken is plugging away. I am going crazy. Sounds like our lives are very similar that way! I can not believe how much Ethan has grown up. He is so adorable in that handsome little outfit. Max looks great and Abbie looks like a little lady!!!! I still pray that we get out there for Thanksgiving. It is day by day with Ken. I go to the doctor today, I am at every 2 weeks now. I will keep you posted. Again, so nice to hear from you and you look incredible! Keep up the good work. I will be back at the battle all over again after this baby is born! Talk to you soon.

Becky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home