Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So Many Changes...

Good grief it has been a whirlwind of a month.
Whew! Feels like I can't even take the time to catch my breath... and reminds me of when I was teaching and the year end rush to "git 'er done". So, I'll be brief.
We've had a graduation from preschool. We got to visit with Baby Parker who is now almost six months old and is one cutie patootie for sure! He is my brother Matt and his wife Heather's little guy.
We visited our brand new neighbor who is now home safe and sound.
We got braces off. THAT is really big! No more braces! One thing though, Abbie suddenly looks about 14. If you can't tell in these pics - take my word for it. She looks so "teenager" now. Oy. In this first pic she did her hair for her first day of school with un-blinged teeth.
See - she's looking older I tell you. LUCKILY i never age or someone might be able to figure out that I am no longer 28!
Have a happy Memorial Day weekend. I don't know if I'll be posting until next week because of our visitors. So, have a fun week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

1 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

Hey, Jenny. My sis is going thru the same thing. End of the year craziness. Today was her girls last day of school. Ty and I are driving up to KC this weekend for a quick visit. We're hitting the road around 3:30 tomorrow. I'm leaving work a little early, since it's a 7 hour drive. I don't have any vacation yet, so I am skipping my lunch hour and have 1 hour of comp.

Your daughter is looking so grown up. It's amazing how quickly they grow. I think girls look older earlier too. It's that maturity that boys seem to lack at that age.

Hope you have a great weekend too. I updated my blog as well, since I will be out of town and unable to update till next week. More important things to do...such as hanging with my sis by the pool. Oh, the weekend's going to be "rough."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home