Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween - the Classroom

The project.
Remember I mentioned all the spider activities we were going to do in Max's classroom? Well, here was the best one. Yummy. It was two cookies with licorice legs held in the middle with frosting and skittles eyes. It was a big and universal hit with all amature arachnologists. Here was me having just waaaaaay too much fun doing the activities. The headband I am wearing had spiders on the top (of course!).
My guy modeling his spider headband and spider cookie. The spider graph and song sheet are also on his desk. His class this year is really sweet and we had a fun time.
A few neighbors are getting together in Meredith's driveway for pizza, salad, and adult beverages (and kiddie ones too) before trick or treating. Should be fun. Then we will go around in a clump. It is gorgeous weather here - over 60 degrees. Blue sunny sky and light out almost until 7. I think it will be a good night. I will likely not get other pictures up until tomorrow though because somehow I also have to squeeze in a workout after tricking and treating around the neighborhood. Abbie is going with a group of friends this year and not us! Man, she is getting big so fast (sniff, sniff). Still will all this fun stuff I miss our traditions from CT (and the people involved) very much.
I hope you have a Happy Halloween - tell us what your kids were okay? Or what you were! Or how you managed to resist the candy... or if you didn't.
Off to make the salad ~
J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home