Wednesday, January 30, 2008

February Contest

Hello all you Blog Readers!

Hope you are all doing well. I am busily preparing for my travels, but thought I'd take a minute to say *hi*.

For some Valentine fun this month I thought I'd have a contest.
The contest is also to celebrate my 100th blog entry! Whoo hoo, that's a lot of blogging!!
So, anyone who comments between now and Sunday February 3rd by 7pm will be "entered" to win. You may comment as many times as you want and feel free to include children.

Since love is in the air the prizes will be a Valentine related altered item (surprise) filled with a goody or two and a lovely romantic book. I just read it, it was a real page turner and I am anxious to pass it on to somebody. NOT a kiddy book though. Not even for Agent K. So if a young person wins I will change the book (or send it along for the mom and another for the child). Only one winner this time, so good luck! :)

Still on the love theme... I just saw 27 Dresses and must day I LOVED it. yep. a chick flick. and i liked it. go figure. strange I know.

ANYWAY - I think I am absolutely loving my favorite actor of the moment, James Marsden. He was in
Hairspray (Corney Collins) he was in X-men (Cyclops) and he was in Enchanted (Prince Charming). All three of those movies are in my top ten favorites. AND he's a hottie with a smile that changes his whole face (love that). So, in 27 Dresses he got to play the romatic lead which suited him just fine. Go. See. The. Movie. really.

I need to rush off now, must keep MOVing and I want to go to bed at a reasonable hour.
Wish me luck on my 6 hour journey.
Becky I will try to meet your 19 page challenge... but not too sure I can make it, that would be a record for me.

Goodnight - I'll leave you with
some eye candy... (make sure to scroll down)
Don't forget to comment for the contest - and watch for our February challenge.
Tootleoooooooo....

6 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo, I am first! About that James...he seems way to clean cut for you. Does his "bad boy" lurk deep within? I am shocked at your admission of enjoying a chick flick, surely someone died in it or turned into an alien life form or had some grotesque super power?! Of course the last movie I saw was Barbie's Nutcracker (which was a little chick's flick) so I wouldn't really know about the current bad boys unless Ken and his buddies at the beach suddenly decided to toss their hair into the wind, tear off in the convertible and turn to the dark side. Have a great trip.
Kristin

 
At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Jen,
I hope you have a safe journey to and from your weekend away. I know you will get lots of pages done as well. Becky must have really been on a roll when she did 19 pages. We used to gab too much at the store for any of us to get that many done!! :>) It sure was fun though.
I anxiously await the February challenge. I'll try to complete more pages this weekend as well. I doubt 20 though. Hmmmm... it is like a challenge though. :>)

Have fun with Heather.

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, don't laugh, but when I saw Enchanted, I thought that Prince Charming looked an awful lot like the guy who played Dean on the Gilmore Girls. Looking at his other photos though, not so much. I still think Patrick Dempsey is hotter. There was a knitting blog that had a hottest guy contest. She paired up hottie nominees and everyday people would vote for the hottest of the pair until one was left. I think the winner was the guy that plays Snape in the Harry Potter movies but it could have been the doctor from House, I can't remember. Anyway, I think AvaCroppy needs to get dressed for her scrapbooking weekend. She is not going to get very many pages done wearing her jammies!

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. Jen likes a chick flick???? What is that Michigan sky doing to you? I think instead of altering scrap book projects, your brain is being altered. Have fun this weekend! Becky

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

Well, sorry to disappoint. I do love a great chick flick. And I never get to go to the movies. The last one I saw was "Alvin and the Chipmunks" with Ty. It was great fun. But I'd love to see a movie without my date sitting in my lap.

Hope you have a great weekend. I too may be traveling, provided the weather clears up. It's supposed to. Down here they just freak if they get any snow. We had a dusting today, and school let out early. It has completely stopped. But may start again. I doubt it. I love snow, but it just doesn't happen here.

Ok, so I should be in the contest now, right??

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see 27 dresses so bad! But I just saw The Game Plan, with Dwayne "the rock" Johnson. It sounds in the beginning like a really happy movie, but i cried like, 10 times.

Yay!!!!! 100 posts! Thats a lot of posts. I don't know how you can find the time to do it all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home