Thursday, January 17, 2008

So Tired

Hmmmm... whilst trying to upload my many pictures to show you I see that Blogger (the host of this site) is having trouble uploading at the moment. So I can't show you. Egad! I guess you'll get to see a ton tomorrow. I am up to page count 25!!! Also I have to show you today's noon picture. You'll NEVER guess what good ole Michigan was back to weather wise. Tune in tomorrow to see!! ;)

I am so tired tonight. Ethan and I were at the doctor for quite awhile today. Still not sure what he has and they want to see him again in the morning. Still dealing with a high fever today too.

How is your family?
I hope they are staying well!

1 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Ethan is still not feeling well and that the doctors want him to come back for a second day. We have a sickie here too. Agent K is not feeling well. I don't think she will be going to school tomorrow as she didn't feel well enough to do her homework tonight and she had tons. She has a sore throat and that kind of thing though she won't take anything to try to feel better. We also have yucky weather but it is supposed to change to rain so there will probably be school.

Can't wait to see your photos! Don't you hate when you are all ready to upload photos but your website isn't. I had that with Ravelry the other day. I wonder what your weather was today. I can't tell if you are using sarcasm or not. There should be a special sarcasm font, don't you think? Anyway, have a great evening and I hope E is better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home