Friday, January 18, 2008

Little Guy

Hi there, my little guy is still sick! We were at the doctor again today and they are not sure what he has... most likely just a nasty virus. It has not been a productive week for me as I am sure you can understand. Here he is taking a snooze - which is why I am quickly blogging to you! Yesterday's noon time window shot. Lovely isn't it?
Up to 25 pages done now. Here is one that was just waiting for the "just right" color of ink. Well, I have given up the hunt, used what I had, and now it's done and in Ethan's baby book.I have been using these "jotters" for a lot of my undone projects. They make perfect little journaling boxes. They are by Luxe designs. (great I went to their website to do the link for you and now I DO want them all!...)This one has one of the jotters on it. Sorry for the pen on the journaling. There were some last names on this one. I try to keep that off of the web if possible. There is just so much personal information you should put out there - ya know what I mean? So this is from 2006 in case you were wondering. IThis is my favorite one from this batch. It was another of those cutting kits. (remember when we were so into paper piecing Becky???) This is a current layout. You may remember the blog entry about the little frogs. Well, thanks to a comment from Kristin the other day I remembered it and just mostly printed the journaling right from my blog. Thank you Kristin!!! (often she functions as the other half of my brain - very handy!)Here is how the little kits come. This was before I cut out the flowers. The layouts with the frogs and butterfly one did have quite a bit still to do on them. In case you are interested the website for the paper kits I used (this one and the bear one) is this.
Getting ready for our project. Below is a 5 x 7 canvas and a 6 x 8 one.Paint one coat... Today's noon time picture - much better. Wow! Two sunny days in one week. I think this may be a Michigan record!
Well, I am not sure how much I will get to blog on the weekend. I do hope to post the daily "out my front door" picture though. When I am done doing this I am going to do a layout with all my sky pictures called "January Gray".
Please be patient for our canvas. I hope to have it done this weekend. Along with planning a fun project for February too. Little sickie guy has altered my project priorities of the week, understandably so.
Miss you all and happy Friday!!! :)

3 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Ethan! Hope they figure it out soon, so he can feel better.

I never knew Michigan was so cloudy and gray. I'm glad you've had a few sunny days to keep you sane!

Good job on the 25 pages! I'm planning on another batch this weekend. It's such a feeling of accomplishment, don't you think? I haven't started my canvas yet. Have a hair appt. tomorrow, right by Michael's so I can stop and get what I need.

I'm going to Sue's in the afternoon for an At Home America Party. We'll miss you!!

I'll give you a page update tomorrow night.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

Hey, glad to see you had 2 sunny days. I didn't know it was so gloomy up there as well. Here it's gloomy quite a bit too. But today was sunny. Just windy and cold.

Had a blast on the east coast. Loved the snow! We haven't had ANY here. And then my sister in KC had an inch yesterday. And the kids school was cancelled.She said because of the cold. But in KC they don't know how to drive in the snow. Not like in CT!

I do miss CT more than you can know. Although with your move, perhaps you do know.

Hope you have a good weekend. And I hope Ethan gets to feeling better. Poor little guy. I hate when my little one is sick. Which luckily isn't often.

Talk at you later!
K

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello and Happy Saturday! I hope that Ethan is feeling better today. I saw some Mod Podge in your photo with your art canvas. Is that a prelude of things to come. I just love Mod Podge you know! It always has a way of beating those winter blues...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home