Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Where HAVE you Been?

Shhhh... not that I want to jinx it, but the weather here has been... better. Here is today's pic and actually I have seen the sun more this week then any other week since November. Really. I record stuff like that. So as to my long absence.
Well, I decided a whole post of excuses would be lame and boring to read.
So, I lapsed.
That's it.
However I am back now. I have a post below (be sure to read it... called "Visitors") this one to explain some of my absence. An unusual amount of sickness here lately too. I hope that the sickness is all over soon. Not sure it will be though.

So... the only other reason that I am going to admit to is that I have been in the clutches of something.
Do any of you have a guess what that is?
Just some hints of what it's not...

1. I am NOT pregnant and if any of you even THOUGHT that I want you to poke your eye with your pointer finger right now. DON'T even go there!

2. It does not involve any TV show (although Idol is fantastic this season).

3. No other "person" is involved.

Good luck with your guesses... who knows what the lucky winner might get in the mail....

PS - Happy Birthday Beckala!
Happy Birthday Tamaramaroooooo!
Happy Birthday Emma Bemma Bo Jemma!
Happy Birthday Meme!
Happy Birthday Ona!
Happy Birthday to Tyler who just turned 2!
Happy Almost Any Day Now Birthday to John's sister!
and very soon.... another birthday is coming!
(man, I know a lot of people born in early March and/or leap day!)

6 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

Sure. A happy birthday to all, but my cute and adorable son who just turned 2 yesterday....!

I would have liked to read some lame excuses. I do like the "nots" however. Cute.

Well, still looking for a job. I have an interview this Friday. And hopefully a 2nd interview for the job interview I just had last week!

Not much going on here besides the job search. Ty is napping. I need one too. It's beautiful out here today too! Sunny and in the 60's. Tomorrow it's supposed to rain. Of course!

TT you later!

Kristy

PS. I love being the first to comment!! ;~)

PS. #2. My word verification is "thfag." Nice.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Look again... right after Ona I think... :)

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! you're back!!! I was starting to get worried about you. I promise pregnant nver crossed my mind. I thinnk I know better than that by now. :>) Glad everyone is feeling better. I've never been to Lake Michigan, it looks very cool.
I think you are in the "clutches" of the decorating bug. Do I win??? :>)
Glad you're back, don't stay away so long next time.

SBDeb

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOUUUUUCCHHHH!!!!! I just poked myself in the eye... sorry... I have to admit that pregnancy was indeed the first thought that came to my mind. Bad sister-n-law I am... My guess is you are job hunting? Maybe at a scrap book store or crafty place or a preschool? Lame guess I know but I at least tried right? Thank you for the happy birthday message. I am glad to see you are back blogging! Talk to you soon.
Becky

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...does it involve outside???

Happy Birthday to my Kyle (11) on the 11th! Happy Early B-Day to Abbie ...I forget when!

Those sand dunes are awesome on your last post!
Did you still get sand in your shoes? I love to go to beaches in wintertime- different perspective, and no one in a size 0 bikini!!!


Kimmy

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you in the clutches of Juan the pool boy? Or could it be Petah the Australian butler??? Man, you are just so lucky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home